How To Rearrange Your Class Tabs
- To try out this feature, first, select any class you wish to rearrange your tabs for.
- Once you have selected and opened the class, there will be a section on your left-hand side with an array of categories such as homepage, announcements, modules, assignments, discussions, assessments, tools, student, conferences, grade book, IEP/504 plan, and classroom setup.
- All the categories on the tabs can be reorganized except for IEP/504 plan and classroom setup. To better understand the tabs here is a visual reference to better understand what these tabs look like, refer to the figure below: Figure 1
- Once your screen resembles the figures above, then you can start the reorganization process.
- How to operate this feature is by dragging class tabs on the left-hand menu in order to rearrange the whole class, instead of going to Setup Class to rearrange in Custom Tabs, which is an option as well. Figure 2
- Furthermore, another really neat feature is the commands, Alt+Up and Alt+Down, which gives you a new cool way to jump around the tabs. Figure 3
- We hope you have had a wonderful experience using eKadence, and make sure to reach out to a representative if you have any questions or the information is not clear. Thank you for using eKadence, paving the way to a better future.