As a teacher, you are able to share resources with other teachers inside of eKadence with a few simple steps.
- Open the Resource Group that you would like to share.
- From there, click on Share.
- From the sharing interface, you will see two main options that are given to you to share your resource.
- The first option allows you to search for individual users.
- The second option allows you to paste a list of users' emails. Emails should be separated with either a comma(,), semicolon(;), or by pressing enter and creating a new line break. By pressing Update List at the center of the sharing interface, all of the teachers, who have an eKadence account, you have added from the name or email will appear.
- When the list of added users has been generated you will be able to change their permissions with your resource by giving them either access to view, edit, or become the owner of your resource. The delete icon to the right will allow you to remove users from your resource.