If you grade 100% in eKadence, sometimes the easiest way to ensure a matching Aeries gradebook is to start fresh.
- Back the relevant gradebook(s)
- Delete the relevant gradebook(s)
- Create a new gradebook for one section only.
- Do not select multiple sections.
- Make sure to select the same grading term as the class. Do not select a different grading term.
- Create categories for this gradebook, making sure the name and weighted percentages match what is setup in eKadence.
- Add your students to this gradebook
- Inside your class, go to the Class Setup tab
- Disable gradebook sync
- Enable gradebook sync and follow the steps to map your assignment categories again.
- Upon enabling gradebook sync, all the existing data will be pushed to Aeries. This may take anywhere from a seconds to more than 15 minutes, depending on the number of assignments and scores.