The Announcements page is an easy way for teachers to send students anything important that they should have a look at.
Accessing the Announcements Page
To access the Announcements page, simply be inside of a class first then click on Announcements on the left side of the class.
Creating an Announcement
- To begin creating an announcement, teachers are given a box to add a title, checkboxes to select all or different classes to send announcements to, and a content box where teachers can begin writing an announcement.
- At the bottom is where teachers can set a date for when the announcement will be sent out and when the announcement will end.
- Recent or Pinned Announcements will be posted on the left side of the Announcements page.
- Teachers can also see how many students view an announcement with the indicator; clicking on it will display an engagement screen where teachers can see specifically each student that has/has not viewed the announcement.
- Some extra features that can be found at the bottom of the Announcements page are the extra features that teachers can use when creating an announcement.
- Teachers can attach different files into an announcement, assign the announcement to specific students, and/or send an email notification of the announcement to parents as well.
- There will also be a Preview as Student button at the bottom of the Announcements page.