Starting a Zoom conference
If your district has enabled Zoom integration, you will now have the option to start your conferences in Zoom. When you hover over the Start Conferences button, you will see a menu dropdown to choose Zoom.
The first time you start a Zoom conference, it will ask you to Authorize your Zoom account and allow eKadence to access your account. This is required for eKadence to automatically launch Zoom meetings for you.
Note: Students will still have the same Join Conference button, which will redirect them automatically to the Zoom conference. The students will automatically be redirected to whichever conferencing platform you have chosen for this meeting.
To uninstall eKadence from your Zoom account
1. Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
2. Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the eKadence for Districts app.
3. Click the eKadence for Districts app.
4. Click Uninstall.
5. Go back to eKadence and click your avatar in the menu header and select My Profile.
6. Select the Zoom Account tab.
7. Click the Disconnect with Zoom link
eKadence will no longer be able to access your Zoom account.