There are two primary ways that you can access teacher comments for your assignments.
- Directly through eKadence.
- You can view your comment by looking at your modules, assignments, and grades in your class directly in eKadence
- If your module, assignment, or grade has a teacher comment, the usually grey comment button to the right of the title will be yellow. To view the comment, click on the button.
- Through Gmail.
- Access your Gmail and click the email titled, Your teacher's name “has commented on your submission” the assignment name
- From there read through the email, and click the link titled “Click Here”
- The link should then take you to the eKadence website and show the comment your teacher left on your assignment
Here is a short demonstration on accessing teacher comments for your assignments